21 Hectares, Ready to be developed, Amazing Views of Central Valley
- Land:21 hectares (51.9 acres)
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
21 hectares of impeccable mountain property. 7 giant lots, gravel roads, 750 feet of road side drains, 4 hectares of Teak, Mellina, & Gallinaso wood, 2 creeks and 1 river with several swimming holes, totally fenced, available electricity, well plus 4 springs and 5 mini lakes; no shortage of water, Incredible views & fresh air.
- 21 hectares of gently rolling hills , located one hour drive from the San Jose international airport, 50 minutes drive to high-end shopping mall and state of the art private hospital, and 15 minutes delightful drive to the charming town of Santiago de Puriscal, the ancient exotic local agglomeration with all necessities for everyday life.
- One hour and 15 minutes drive to the Pacific Ocean and its long string of beautiful beaches and resorts.
- Breathtaking eagle’s view over the central valley and volcanoes in the distance.
- Altitude from 1000m to 1200m above sea level.
- Climate: Eternal warm spring, one dry, one humid. Temperature from 17 Celsius to 30-32 Celsius maximum.
- 9 building sites already perfectly prepared, accessed by excellent quality dirt road with cemented gutters for water evacuation.
- Possibility of minimum 10 more building sites if needed.
- One small stream in the middle of the property and one river on the border, with waterfalls and bathing holes, both flowing year round.
- One excellent spring and one bore well with excellent capacity, sufficient for the needs of a well planned development.
- Electricity on site.
- Perfectly suitable for horse riding lovers, and for people who love the idea of being close to the capital with all its amenities, yet living in a totally quiet, peaceful, safe and pollution free countryside.